We Celebrated our Centennial in 2005
> Barnes: A Breath of 'Fresh Air'
Barnes: A Breath of 'Fresh Air'
A Historical Collection of Barnes and
the Eau Claire Lakes
Written by local historian Dave Thorson
- Personal Memories and Tales
- Historical Stories
- Schools, logging, mining, homesteading, people, lake recreation, persons of renown, farming, and more
- 300+ Eau Claire Lakes photos and images
- 230 pages
- 18 Chapters
- Extensive Reference Appendix
Proceeds benefit the
Barnes Area Historical Association
Books can be purchased at the Town Office or the bank
By mail send the following information to:
Linda Oberstar- Treasurer
49159 East Shore Road
Barnes, WI 54873
- Copies ordered at $25 each
- Packaging and Shipping - $3.50 each
The notices, agendas, minutes and postings on the Town website are for informational purposes only.
They may not be the most current version and therefore are NOT considered the official or legal copy.
CONTACT THE TOWN
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. 8:00 AM - Noon
3360 County Highway N, Barnes, WI 54873